The South African Academy of Biological Practitioners (SAABP)
The fundamental mission of SAABP is to promote the health of the public at large, doctors (medical and dental) and dental staff and to take a stand with environmentalists and international Biological Health Practitioners, against the use of mercury and fluoride for placement in any form into the human body be it via vaccinations, amalgam restorations or fluoridated water, as well as the consumption of refined sugar and its impact on the immune system and the brain. There’s no doubt about it: fluoride should not be ingested. Even scientists from the EPA’s National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory have classified fluoride as a “chemical having substantial evidence of developmental neurotoxicity.”
Within These Confines, SAABP Shall:
- Promote EDUCATION of the public, professional organizations, and other groups by providing SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION;
- Promote NON-INVASIVE SCIENTIFICALLY SOUND therapies;
- Provide ADVISORY SERVICES if/when required.
We are proud to offer a range of courses for professionals pursuing advanced knowledge of biological dentistry. Dentists and Doctors achieving Accreditation are recognized for their completion of this training on the SAABP’s Dentist/Doctor Directory so that patients opting to find a dentist/doctor knowledgeable about mercury, safe removal, fluoride, biological periodontal therapy, root canals, and jawbone osteonecrosis, as well as heavy metal detox and nutritional and lifestyle coaching- can do so. Each of our online courses is briefly described below:
- Fundamentals of Biological Dentistry Course: This is considered essential for both dentists and other dental staff members who want to learn more about mercury-free, mercury-safe, and biological dentistry. It is described as a presentation about the essentials involved with operating a biological dental practice and covers all the introductory basics in relation to dental mercury, safe amalgam removal, fluoride risks, and biological periodontal therapy.
- 10 Video modules: The Truth About Mercury, Safe Removal of Amalgam Fillings, Environmental Impact of Dental Mercury, Nutrition in Dentistry, Mercury Heavy Metal Detox, The Truth About Fluoride, Biocompatibility of Various Dental Materials and their impact on the Body, Biological Periodontal Therapy and Hidden Pathogens, The Link Between The Mouth and Systemic Health .
- Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Choices for Maximum Health and Zest for Life. This includes a holistic approach of Mind, Body and Spirit.
The Articles Below Cover The Three Core Focus Areas Of SAABP:
The information provided in this website is not intended as dental or medical advice and should not be interpreted as such. In offering the SAABP certification Program, the intention is to present as much scientific information as possible on different dental materials, treatments, patient and dental staff safety, and other aspects of dentistry where the health care practitioner can make their own informed judgments for the benefit of themselves and their patients and staffs.
SAABP offers training and provides guidance and procedures for dentists and physicians to accomplish the safest possible replacement of amalgam dental fillings.
Methods and techniques discussed in this website, in the opinion of this organization’s leadership, enhance the safety of the health care practitioner, and his/her patients and staffs. However, it is up to the licensed practitioners to exercise their own judgment concerning the specific treatment options that should be utilized in their healthcare practices.
The authors, editors, compiler, and the SAABP disclaim any liability or responsibility to any person or party for any loss, damage, expense, fine, injury, or penalty which may arise or result from the use of any information, recommendations, opinions and/or errors in the materials used for this website. Any use which a member or third party makes of the information in this program or any reliance on or decisions made based on it are the sole responsibility of the member or third party.
This website is intended for educational purposes only and not as medical or dental advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
NOTICE: In accordance with legal requirements, some material in this program is provided without permission from the copyright owner, only for purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research under the “fair use” provisions of federal copyright laws. These materials may not be distributed further, except for “fair use” non-profit educational purposes, without permission of the copyright owner.