Dr Suzette Fourie
MMED (INT) Pret (1990),
MB CHB Oranje-Vrystaat (1983)
“Optimal overall health is my passion; quality cardio vascular care is my priority”
– Dr Fourie
With over 25 years of experience in her field, Dr Suzette Fourie has a deep-seated calling to help those in need of specialist medical care. She cares a great deal about the wellbeing of others and delights in being instrumental in their recovery process.
Dr Fourie combines advanced technology with her nurturing personality, to provide patients with the best cardiovascular health care. This includes minimally invasive mitral valve repair and replacement, as well as minimally aortic valve repair and replacement.
Highly Trained Cardiologist
She matriculated in Bloemfontein, pre-graduate studies at University of the Free State and obtained her medical degree, Mb ChB at UOFS.
Keeps Abreast of Latest Technology
She attends both local and international workshops and congresses to keep abreast of current developments.
Adheres to International Guidelines
She reads all the current literature and is very meticulous about adhering to international guidelines.
Top Specialist in Her Field
She works with the top specialists in their respective fields in surgery and electrophysiology.
Why Choose Dr Fourie?
We provide exceptional heart and vascular care for patients in the Cape Town Area. Our comprehensive approach to care means that both patients and families get the support they need. We are especially known for our:
- All-private rooms in our facility: Our private rooms provide a restorative setting for patients to heal and spend time with family and friends.
- Convenient location: We offer all our diagnosis and treatment services in one location, simplifying our patients’ access for doctor visits and other appointments.
- Family-centered approach: We provide a comfortable waiting lounge with recliners and TVs for families. Our caring staff keep families updated on their loved ones who are having heart or vascular surgery.
- Christian Barnard Hospital, Suite 1524
c/o DF Malan and Rua Bartolomeu Dias Plain, Foreshore, Cape Town
- +27 (0)21 424 4993
- After hours emergency consultations available.
- +27 (0)21 424 4993
- +27 (0)21 424 3521
- +27 (0)21 424 8451
- Fax: 021 424 4997